Dr. Anil Mandhani’s surgical skill is his best assets. He has helped bring back to the aggrieved patients with humanity. He has vast experience of clinical and basic science research in managing various cancers in urology. After working for 22 years in urology in one of the best teaching hospitals in this country i.e Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences. Dr. Mandhani joined Fortis Escorts Kidney and Urology Institute to create a state of art model education , training & research in the corporate world, which would entail delivery of the best treatment with a difference. Fortis Escorts Kidney & Urology institute is the only center in India, where all the facilities are available under one roof with the best expertise and the most advanced tolls. Dr. Mandhani with a team of distinguished urologist can provide solutions to every problem in Urology with integrity , ethics and empathy.
M. Ch (Urology)
DNB ( Urology) Fellowship in Robotic surgery in the Institute of Robotic surgery Brady urology center
NYP Weill Medical College of Cornell University New York, NY. USA
Memberships and Other Positions
- American Urological Association
- European urological Association
- British Association of Urological surgeons
- Indian urological association
- Associate Editor of Indian Journal of Urology
- Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, UK. Dec 2006
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, USA June' 2001
- Henry Ford health system, Detroit, USA May'04
Awards and Distinctions
- DUSUCON North zone urological society of India for best research work award. 2014
- DUSUCON award on best clinical work on PSA characteristic in prostate cancer. 2013
- Awarded Fellow of American College of Surgeon, FACS in 2012
- International Guest Scholarship by American College of Surgeons in 2010
- Clinical fellowship in Robotic Uro-oncology in New York Presbyterian hospital, NY, USA in 2006-2007. Assisted and done more than 350 robotic radical prostatectomy in one year during this fellowship
- "Innovation award" by Urological Society of India for "Endopyelotomy sheath: a new device to facilitate ante grade Endopyelotomy".
- Best paper award on 'prediction of Fragility of stone by DEXA' in national conference of Urology 2003
- Har Gobind Singh traveling fellowship of North Zone of Urology India, 2003
- UICC International Cancer Technology Transfer (ICRETT) fellowship 2004
- Enrollment in The Marquis who's who publications board 2002
Work on technology and Research development:
- Developing a low cost Endocatch.
- Developing a modified Urostomy bag.
- Developing Intravesical tumor retrieval device
- Developing a new ureterostomy bag ( under process for Patent)