Dr. Nitin Kumar Rai has done DM (Neurology) from premium institute GB Pant Institute of Post Gradute Medical Education and Research (GIPMER) Hospital, New Delhi. He is experienced Neurologist with special interest in headache, stroke, movement disorder and epilepsy. He has experience in treating various type of headcahe disorder includiing management of chronic migrain with Botox theraphy and greater occipital nerve block and managing trigeminal autonomic cephalagia. He has experience in management of stoke and thrombolytic therapy of stroke and managed various patients of movement disorder like focal dystonia, hemifacial spasm, blepharospasm with Botox therapy. He has presented number of research papers in national conference and delivered talk in various forums.
Area of Expertise
Stroke management and thrombolysis. Headache (especially migraine and trigeminal autonomic cephalagia). Demyelinating disorder (especially multiple sclerosis). Epilepsy Neuromuscular disorder. Movement disorder. Botox therapy in migraine and movement disorder.
- Presented paper in IANCON in 2018 - Clinical profile aetiology & outcome in optics neuritis involving 78 eyes, a study from tertiary care center In north India
- 2'4 prize. Best poster presentation National Headache symposium, Kolkata 2019.
- International Liver Transplant Society (ILTS), Chicago
Field of Interest
- Headache (Migraine and Trigerninal autonomic cephalalgia)
- Demyelinating disorder (specially MS)
- Neuromuscular& Movement Disorder
- Senior Resident at GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi
DM (Neurology) - G.B. Pant Hospital, MAMC, Nevi Delhi
MD (Internal Medicine) - PMCH, Patna
MBBS - North Bengal Medical College, WBUHS, Kolkata
Delhi Medical Council