Organized by Department of Histopathology, SRL ltd, Fortis Escorts Okhla
Greetings from the organizing committee of TEL-GHW 2019!
It gives us immense pleasure to invite you for the first Telepathology Gastro-hepatopathology workshop organised by SRL Ltd, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla Road, New Delhi on Friday September 2019.
The era of digital pathology continues to evolve at a rapid pace, primarily driven by developments in technology. Digital imaging modalities have shifted from using cameras to acquire static images toward whole slide imaging (WSI), which is relatively novel technology. In keeping with time pace we now bring forward the first distant learning course with access to whole slide image viewing and discussion through webinar. The programme will be accredited from government bodies.
Highlights of the TEL-GHW 2019
- The digital workshop being the first of its kind will provide a platform for discussion of interesting cases online.
- WSI of histopathology will be scanned and uploaded onto a network.
- Remote real-time viewing of scanned slides will be made available to all registered delegates 20 days prior to online workshop.
- On the day workshop cases will be discussed online through live webinar sessions with the faculty.
- The conception that digital pathology will rectify the hindrance of distant learning through telepathology.
- SRL being pioneers of all recent technologies will now bring forward this First Telepathology.workshop.
- Once Again look forward to your active participation in “TEL-GHW 2019”.
Course Director : Dr. Nalini Bansal
For queries write to
Mr. Vijay-9013458686/Mr. ChandraPrakash-9716837711
Or mail email@example.com