Dr. Aarti Nangia is Head of the department at The Sight Avenue. She has more than 23 years of experience in all fields related to ophthalmology. She had the opportunity to work under some of the most eminent ophthalmologists of National fame and worked with them in Speciality Clinics like:
• Glaucoma clinic • Squint clinic • Retina clinic
She have been actively involved in Community Ophthalmology Work:
• Ahmadi Blind School, Aligarh • Propagated Eye Donation in various schools
She has attended and performed a number of Cataract Surgeries in a Charitable Eye Camp at Tarpaulin, Dist. Aligarh, in Dec 1995. She has worked in Lifeline Express organized by Rajiv Gandhi Foundation Trust at Harduaganj, in July –August 1996. Good quality micro surgery was performed for Cataract Extraction with Intra ocular lens implantation in the train. With good Post-Operative results.
Workshops and Conferences attended:
- Workshop on Phacoemulsification, & kerato refractive surgery at Dehradun, in March 1995.
- III Central Zone Ophthalmological Conference at Dehradun, in March 1995.
- XXXI U.P state Ophthalmic Society Conference at Lucknow, in Dec 1995.
- DOS Annual Conference at Delhi, in April 1996.
- DOS Annual conference at Delhi, in April 1997.
- I.C.M.R Joint meeting at Delhi, in Sept 1997.
- DOS Annual conference at Delhi, in April 1999.
- DOS conference at Delhi, in April 2000.
- DOS conference at Delhi, in April 2001.
- DOS conference at Delhi, in April 2002.
- DOS Annual conference at Delhi in April 2003-2005.
- DOS Annual conference at Delhi in April 2005-2008.
- SAARC Conference at Delhi in July â€˜2008.
- National workshop on Cornea & Refractive Surgery, on May 1-2, 2002, at AIIMS â€“ first of its kind in India.
- Attended many CME Programs organized by Max Health Care in:
- Womenâ€™s health, Preventive Medicine, Diabetes, Hypertension, Child Health.
- Participated in Ophthalmic Health talks on Eye Care and Eye Emergencies, Organized and participated in talks on Phacoemulsification and Oculoplasty by international faculty at Max Health Care.
- Workshop on Neurophthalmology at India Habitat Center in Aug â€™2005.
- Certificate Course on Lasik from Laserx Institute in Mumbai, Augâ€™ 08.
- Talks in DOS and International Cornea and Refractive Conference in 2011/2012/2013/2014/2015.
- Joint Treasurer of â€œWomen in Ophthalmology.
- Secretory â€˜WOSâ€, Haryana.
- Executive member of,â€WOWâ€, Women in Ophthalmology Worldwide .
- Participating in capacity of member, outreach program
- â€œDose Related Single Injection of Peribulbar Anesthesia â€œ, In III Central Zone Ophthalmological Conference at Dehradun, In March 1995.
- Postoperative Astigmatism Following Peroperative Correction With Hand Held SelfIlluminated Keratoscope, In DOS Conference At Delhi, In April 1996.â€¢ Guest lecture on â€œAmblyopiaâ€, in Midterm U.P ophthalmic Conference at Bareily in Decâ€™07.
- CMEâ€™S at center for Sight, Sunflag hospital.
- Talks from 2010-2015 in international conference of cataract refractive surgeries /DOS/AIOS.
- Postoperative Astigmatism Following Peroperative Correction with Hand Held SelfIlluminated Keratoscope, in journal of Delhi Ophthalmological Society, Vesiscan vol 4.
MBBS JNMC, Aligarh (1991-1992)
MS Ophthalmology (1992-1997)
Observership Shankarnetralya In Squint In 2003
Certificate Course In Lasik In 2008 From Drrupal Shaw Mumbai
Life member of DOS, Delhi.
All India Ophthalmic Society.
All India squint society of India.
Women ophthalmological society, (WOS), as joint treasurer and state head of WOS.
Executive Member of, WOW, women Ophthalmologist worldwide.