Dr. Sameer Shrivastava, Heads the department of Non-Invasive Cardiology at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute. He is the in charge of Resident program at FEHI. He is also the Principal Coordinator of PGDCC (Post graduate Diploma in Clinical Cardiology) program at FEHI. He is an expert in all the Non-Invasive imaging procedures performed at FEHI including 3D Echocardiography, Tissue Doppler imaging, Strain, 2D Echocardiography, Vascular Dopplers & Stress Echocardiography. He is deeply involved with the entire academic and research activities at FEHI as well. Dr. Sameer Shrivastava has been associated with FEHI since 1995, immensely contributing to the development of the department of Non-Invasive Cardiology, which is now one of the best in the country.
Awards & Expertise
- First, Prize in All Karnataka Inter-college medical quiz competition 1991.
- Chairman"s appreciation award (Individual) IMA Academy of Medical Specialties- 1997-98
- Fellowship awarded by the Indian Academy of Echocardiography 2002
- Certificate of honour from the Gwalior Medicoes at Indian Medical Association on 1.8.2002.
- "Clinical Cardiologist of the Year 2003 award" on 29th June 2003 from IMA New Delhi branch in association with Heart Care foundation of India and IJCP group on Doctors Day.
- One of the ten distinguished doctors-2006 Honoured by Dr. Yoganand Shastri, Health Minister, Govt. of NCT of Delhi Lions club New Delhi Regency on the 28th January 2007.
- Fellowship awarded by the Indian Society of Cardiology 2008
- Distinguish Service Award and outstanding contribution in the field of cardiology in the world on 2nd October 2009 from World Congress on Clinical, Preventive & Geriatric Cardiology (WCCPGC).
- IMA NDB Chapter of IMA AMS Dr. J. J. Sood Memorial award for excellence March 2010.