Dr. Sanjeev Gulati is currently working as Director, Nephrology at Fortis Escorts, Okhla, New Delhi. He was previously working as Additional Professor in Nephrology at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, He has also worked as Associate Professor in Pediatric Nephrology at McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada. He has special expertise in managing kidney transplants and children with renal diseases and has experience at leading hospitals in UK, Australia and Canada. He played a pivotal role in the Dialysis and Transplant programme at SGPGI, Lucknow which is amongst the largest programmes in the country. He has presented papers at several international and national conferences and published more than 130 scientific papers in indexed journals including NEJM, Kidney International and American Journal of Kidney Diseases. He has also authored 20 chapters in textbooks (including the prestigious Oxford Textbook of Nephrology and Comprehensive Pediatric Nephrology) besides numerous guest lectures. He has also written a book on Childhood Renal Diseases. He has received several awards for my original contributions to the field of kidney diseases. His work has received recognition from the Indian Council of Medical Research, Indian Academy of Pediatrics, Indian Society of Nephrology, the Australian College of Pediatrics, Royal college of Pediatrics and Child Health UK Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the Japanese Society of Nephrology. He is Vice President of Indian Society of Organ Transplantation and Member Governing Body Indian Society of Nephrology. Nephrology. He is a reviewer for several prestigious journals like Pediatrics, American Journal of Kidney Diseases, Pediatric Nephrology and Indian Pediatrics and have had other editorial responsibilities also. He has also written several articles in newspapers and magazines for creating public awareness about kidney related issues.
MD (Paeds) 1989
DNB (Paeds) 1991
DM (Nephrology) 1994
DNB (Nephrology) 1993
- Member, Governing Body, Indian Society of Nephrology
- Ex Vice President Indian Society of Organ Transplantation.
- Secretary North Zone Chapter of Indian Society of Nephrology.
- Ex-President Delhi Nephrology Society
- Member, International Society of Nephrology
- Member, International Paediatric Nephrology Association
- Member, American Society of Paediatric Nephrology
- Member, Canadian Society of Nephrology
- Member, European Dialysis and Transplant Association
- Life member, Indian Academy of Pediatrics.
- Life member, Indian Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- Life member, Indian Society of Nephrology.
- [13/01, 7:58 am] Dr Sanjeev Gulati FEHI: Expertise
Chronic Kidney Disease
Pediatric Kidney Diseases
Complicated Kidney Transplants