Wrap yourself in warm clothes, gloves and mufflers to protect yourself from diseases that the Winter season brings itself.
During Winter its important to walk in regular intervals to generate body warmth.
Wear woolen socks and caps during Winter to protect your feet, head and ears.
During Winter drink herbal tea and wear mufflers to protect scratchy throat, cold or certain breathing problem.
A burning feeling when you urinate are signs of urological problems.
Green Tea reduces LDL cholesterol and triglycerides levels. Drink a cup of green tea once a day.
Fruits and vegetables provide the body with much needed vitamins and minerals. Include them in your diet to stay active all your life.
Walk increases blood circulation. Walk for at least 15 minutes daily.
Stay slim, stay healthy. Keep a tab on your weight to lead a physically fit life.
Avoid eating fried and highly saturated food items.
- Chronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Minimal Access Bariatric, GI Surgery & GI Oncosurgery
- Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics
- Heart Transplant
- Preventive Medicine
- Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Organ Transplant
- Blood Disorders
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute Doctors
- Nephrology Doctors
- Pulmonology Doctors
- ENT Doctors
- Mental Health & Behavioral Sciences Doctors
- Liver & Digestive Diseases Institute Doctors
- Bone And Joint Institute Doctors
- Dentistry Doctors
- General Surgery Doctors
- Ophthalmology- The Sight Avenue Doctors
- Paediatric Cardiac Surgery Doctors
- Cardiac Surgery Doctors
- Diabetology Doctors
- Endocrinology and Metabolism Diseases Doctors
- Internal Medicine Doctors
- Critical Care Medicine Doctors
- Vascular Surgery Doctors
- Kidney and Urology Institute Doctors
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery Doctors
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Doctors
- Neurology Doctors
- Interventional Cardiology Doctors
- Organ Donation Doctors
- Kidney Transplant Doctors
- Radiology Doctors
- Preventive Health Check Doctors
- Heart Hospitals Doctors
- Non Invasive Cardiology Doctors
- Urology Doctors
- Physiotherapy Doctors
- Nuclear Medicine Doctors
- Clinical Psychology Doctors
- Liver Transplant Doctors
- Blood Bank Doctors
- Sleep Apnoea Insomnia Clinic Doctors
- Neuro Surgery & Spine Doctors
- Chronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Doctors
- Minimal Access Bariatric, GI Surgery & GI Oncosurgery Doctors
- Histopathology Doctors
- Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics Doctors
- Heart Transplant Doctors
- Preventive Medicine Doctors
- Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Doctors
- Rheumatology Doctors
- Organ Transplant Doctors
- Anaesthesiology Doctors
- Electrophysiology Doctors
- Blood Disorders Doctors