- Besides Basic ENT , Special interest in Paediatric ENT and Head and Neck surgeries.
- Head and Neck Surgery and Oncosurgery specially thyroid and salivary gland surgeries.
During her services with Ministry of Health Malaysia ,she had important role in extending and developing ENT services in multispeciality tertiary care hospital .
Headed the Department of Paediatric Otolaryngology , Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalya(CNBC Hospital), Affiliated to Delhi University,Geeta Colony Delhi :36 :6 months .
Trained in various Head and Neck procedures and plastic procedures in AIMS Kochi.
- Senior Residency : Lady Hardinge Medical College and Kalawati Saran Childrens Hospital,New Delhi. 3 years and 1 month
- Senior ENT Specialist ENT and Head and Neck Sugery Hospital Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia 3yr 1 mnth
- Senior Consultant ENT and Head and Neck Sugery Delhi ENT Hospital and Research Centre. Jasola Vihar, New Delhi. 15 months
- Assistant professor and Head of Department of Paediatric Otolaryngology , Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalya(CNBC Hospital), Affiliated to Delhi
- University,Geeta Colony Delhi :36 :6 months
Awards & Distinctions
Stood third in Quiz in twenty seventh annual conference of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India (Delhi State) held at Hotel Park Royal, New Delhi on 8th May, 2004.
Stood First in Quiz in 29th annual conference of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India (Delhi State) held at Hotel Ashok, New Delhi on 13th-14th May, 2006.
Awarded "Penghargan Perkhidmatan Cemerlang" i.e Award of Excellence for my services in year 2011 by ( Department of Human Resources and Welfare, Ministry of Health), State of Perak, Malaysia.
Awarded 2ND Prize for KIK (Ministry of Health Malaysia)project - Teledish for ear syringing procedures as team B stari, in Konvention Inovasi :Kreatif dan Inventif(Convention and innovation), Perak , at Kolej Kesihatan BersekutuSultan Azlan Shah ,Ulu Kinta,Perak Malaysia on 8-10th October ,2013
M.S (ENT)(LHMC) (Delhi University)
MRCSEd (ENT) U.K
IFHNOS Head & Neck Surgery and Oncology (2015-2017 )U.S.A
Memberships & Other Positions
- Life Member AOI DELHI ( Assosiation of Otolaryngologists of India).
- Life Member FHNO (Foundation of Head and Neck Oncology)
Research & Publications
- "Butterfly Inlay Cartilage Tympanoplasty : A study" - published in Indian Journal of Otorhinolaryngology, published in April 2002 (Main article)
- "Periosteofascial flap for mastoid cavity obliteration - first Indian study" accepted for publication in Indian Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery in August, 2002.
- "Non-syndromal bilateral anotia with congenital unilateral facial palsy". Indian Journal of Otology, Vol.9, No.3, Page 26-28, 2004.
- "Bleomycin sclerotherapy in vascular and lymphatic malformation of head and neck". International Journal of Pediatric Otolaryngology in 2005.
- "Proteus syndrome with huge tonsillar mass causing dysphagia:a rare case" Journal of Laryngology Otology ,:120(5): Page 408-10 May2006.
- Complete advanced ENT and Head & Neck examination and Management including diagnostic,
- Preventive check-up ,hospitalization and surgical treatment
- Diagnostic procedures such as Endoscopic examinations :
- Oto-endoscopic,Nasal Endoscopic and fibro-optic Laryngoscopy ,rigid oesophagoscopy
- Paediatric ENT and Head and Neck surgeries
- Head and Neck Surgery and Oncosurgery specially thyroid and salivary gland surgeries