Dr. Viney Jetley is Director of Invasive Cardiology and Electrophysiology at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi. He has the expertise to carry out all kinds of Invasive Cardiac Procedures, such as Angiography, Stenting Rotablation along with all kinds of device implantation including pacemakers, COMBO devices, Electrophysiology & Radiofrequency Ablation. He has also performed numerous paediatric cardiac catheterizations and paediatric interventions including Balloon Atrial Septostomy, Balloon Dilatation of Stenotic Aortic, Mitral and Pulmonary Valves, Coarctation Dilatation/Stenting, and device closure of ASD/VSD/PDA.
Dr. Jetley has performed more than 10,000 interventional procedures at various hospitals all over India, including all kinds of complex coronary angioplasties, with excellent outcomes.
Dr. Jetley also pioneered the Interventional Electrophysiology programme in the armed forces and is skilled at electrophysiology procedures, including 2D and 3D Electrophysiology and Ablation of both the Supraventricular and Ventricular Tachycardia. He has also performed more than 1000 radiofrequency ablations.
Dr. Jetley has written in numerous publications (national and international) peer reviewed and indexed publications.
- HariMalini Joshi Trust Gold Medal for standing First in MD (Medicine) amongst all candidates, University of Pune - 1991
- Vice Chief of Army Staff Commendation for outstanding contributions to the the field of InterventionalCardiology and Electrophysiology - 2006
- Chief of Army Staff Commendation for outstanding contributions to the the field of InterventionalCardiology and Electrophysiology - 2007
- VishistSeva Medal by the President Of India for outstanding contributions to the the field of Interventional Cardiology and Electrophysiology - 2009
MBBS : Armed Forces Medical College, University of Pune - 1983
MD (General Medicine) : Armed Forces Medical College, University of Pune - 1991
Diplomate National Board (General Medicine) National Board of Exams, New Delhi - 1993
DM Cardiology : PGIMER Chandigarh - 1998
Trained in Interventional Electrophysiology at Nanjing, China - 2002-03
- Director – Invasive Cardiology & Electrophysiology - FORTIS ESCORTS HEART INSTITUTE, OKHLA ROAD, NEW DELHI: SINCE MARCH 2011.
- Professor and Head, Department of Cardiology, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune: April 2010 till date - 01 year
- Director Interventional Cardiology and Electrophysiology Services, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune-01 year.
- Professor and Examiner for DNB Cardiology for both Theory and Practical exams - Chief examiner for DNB Cardiology 2010 at Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
- Examiner and Approver of Diplomat National Board for inspecting hospitals conducting DNB Cardiology Programme.
- Director Cardiac Cath Lab at Army Hospital Research and Referral, New Delhi from Dec 2003 - April 2010 : 6.5 years
- Attending Cardiologist to the President of India, Her Excellency Mrs Pratibha Devi Singh Patil :2008-2010
- Examiner for DNB Cardiology wef 2007 : 4 years
- Associate Professor, Interventional Cardiologist and Electrophysiologist at Armed Forces Medical College, Pune:July 1999 - Dec 2003 : 4.5 years
- More than 20,000 Interventional Procedures at various Service hospitals all over India including all kinds of complex coronary angioplasties such as Rotational Atherectomy, Left main Angioplasty, complexBifurcation Lesions/ostial lesions, PrimaryAngioplasty and Saphenous graft interventions with excellent patient outcomes.
- Peripheral angioplasties including Carotid and Renal Angioplasties.
- All Electrophysiology Procedures including 2D and 3D Electrophysiology and Ablation of both supraventricular and ventricular tachycardia. Performed more than 5000 radiofrequency ablations at various hospitals all over India
- Pacemaker, CRT / CRT-D and ICD implantation in various centers across India.
- Cardiac Catheterizations and Pediatric Interventions including balloon atrial septostomy, Balloon dilatation of StenoticAortic, Mitral and Pulmonary Valves, CoarctationDilatation/Stenting, Device closure of ASD/VSD/PDA. Initiated device closure of membranous VSD and post MI VSD closure.
- BMV, ASD Closures and all complex interventions in Fortis Escorts Heart Institute.