Dr. Anil Saxena has many academic and research projects to his credit and he has been invited as a faculty to various national and international symposia and workshops.
- Electrophysiologic Study
- Catheter RF Ablation of complex arrhythmias
- 3D Mapping of Cardiac Arrhythmias with CARTO and Ensite
- Implantation of Permanent Pacemakers
- Implantation of ICD
- Implantation of Biventricular pacemakers (CRT)
- Dr. O P Goel Memorial Oration award on 27-11-2004 by Indian Medical Association Meerut Branch.
- Shri G L Raturi Oration award on 24-03-2002 by Indian Medical Association Dehradun Branch.
- Dr. B L Kapoor memorial oration award on 26-03-2001 by Delhi Medical Association, New Delhi.
- Dr. O P Goel Memorial Oration award on 21-11-2001 by Indian Medical Association Meerut Branch.
- Prof. H S Mittal Memorial oration award on 26-03-2000 by Indian Medical Association Meerut Branch.
- Nagarik Samman award by Bareilly Jaycees for contribution and achievement in medicine on 20-02-05
MBBS from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur University in 1982.
MD from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur University in 1985
DNB from National Board of Examination, New Delhi in 1993.
Received specialized training in cardiac electrophysiology at St Luke Hospital, Wisconsin USA.
Founder member of executive committee of Indian Heart Rhythm Society
Secretary, Indian Heart Rhythm Society
Member of Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society
Member of Heart Rhythm Society, USA
Serving on editorial board of Indian Pacing and Electrophysiology Journal (www.ipej.org)
Invited Faculty in numerous national and international Cardiology and Electrophysiology Conferences
Experienced trainer, has conducted numerous national and international workshops to train doctors in electrophysiological, pacemaker, and ICD procedures
Involved in several National and International Research Studies
Demonstrated new electrophysiological techniques in many centres in India & abroad
Published more than 30 papers and abstracts
Catheter RF Ablation of complex arrhythmias
3D Mapping of Cardiac Arrhythmias with CARTO and Ensite
Implantation of Permanent Pacemakers
Implantation of ICD
Implantation of Biventricular pacemakers (CRT)
Implantation of CRT-D (Combo Device)