Dr. (Prof.) Digvijay Sharma has more than 20 years of experience in Vascular Interventions and Surgery. His area of interest are: Carotid surgery/Interventions (Stroke prevention clinics) │Advanced aortic interventions and surgery │Limb salvage and Prevention of Amputation │Dialysis access Clinics - creation, maintenance and salvage of dialysis access │Venous clinics - varicose veins and DVT. He is a life member of the Nepal Medical Association, Surgical Society of Nepal, European Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Nepal Cleft lip and Palate Association, Cancer Society of Nepal, Association of Surgeons of India and Association of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeons of India.
- One of the youngest professorship in surgery before the age of 40 in Nepal
- Ten Outstanding Young Person of Nepal for contribution to surgical services
MBBS (Devi Ahlaya University, Indore)
MS General Surgery (Barkatullah University, Bhopal
FVS (Singapore General Hospital, Pots Graduate Medical Institute)
- Alumnus Singapore General Hospital Post Graduate Medical Institute – Full member – ALUM/1999/0372.
- Nepal Medical Association – Life Member.
- Surgical Society of Nepal – Life Member.
- European Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons - Member 288955
- Nepal Cleft lip and Palate Association – Past President, Life Member.
- Cancer Society of Nepal – Life Member.
- Charter member and Past President – Rotary Club of Pokhara – Midtown,
- Nepal Disability Upliftment Program – Life member and Advisor.
- Association of Surgeons of India ASI FL 35703
- Association of Thoracic and Vascular Surgeons of India LM 164
- IMA Delhi Northzone 4114
- Vascular Society of India - 605