Dr. Avi Kumar
Advisory to control pollution
- Patients with respiratory diseases , children , older patients should not venture out in open for few days mainly in early morning.
- People should avoid burning crackers during Diwali and celebrate clean , healthy and safe Deepawali during this season.
- Farmers should avoid burning Paddy straw and should degrade it in more cleaner, efficient and scientific manner.
- Stop entry of heavy truck traffic during this season.
- Stop construction activities during this season.
- Shut down of coal based thermal power plants during this season and increased usage of natural gas as source of energy.
- Patients with respiratory diseases should use face masks during outdoor activities like N95 masks.
- Schools should avoid outdoor activities during this season.
- People should have plenty of water during this season and vitamin C rich fruits like oranges and lemons.
- People should have regular gargles with warm water to avoid ill effects of air pollution.