Dr. Ashish Sabharwal
Urology / Andrology
Years of experience
Dr Ashish Sabharwal is a Senior Consultant in Urology / Andrology and Robotic Surgery. He is Board Certified in Urology. After his urology residency in Apollo Hospital, he went to USA to do a highly coveted Endourology and Robotic Prostate Surgery fellowship in Jackson Health System, Miami, Florida, USA from 2008 to 2011. At Fortis Escorts Hospital, he is doing all the major complex surgeries that he was doing in USA. His special expertise is in Robotic Surgery to treat Prostate Cancer, Laser surgery for Enlarged Prostate, laser surgery for Kidney stone, treatment of erectile dysfunction including Penile Implants.
Dr Ashish is Prostate Cancer Treatment and Robotic Surgery Expert. He has Performed over 2,000 + successful robotic prostate surgeries and as such, many regard him as the Best Prostate Surgeon and most experienced Robotic Surgeon in India.
Dr Sabharwal is actively involved in training and proctoring urologists and prostate surgeons across the country and internationally.
Advanced Fellowship in Endourology and Robotic Surgery, Jackson Health System, Miami, Florida, USA
- Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer
- Laser Surgery for Enlarged Prostate
- Transurethral Resection of Prostate
- Laser Kidney and Bladder Stone surgery
- Listening music
- Playing Golf & Table Tennis
- Holmium Laser Enucleation of Ablated Prostate (HOLEAP): an innovative technique for management of BPH at
SESAUA-2010 held in Miami, Florida in March 2010.
- Transurethral Microwave Thermotherapy: a viable option for BPH patient with acute urinary retention & high surgical risk
at USICON 2007(Urology Society of India National Conference)