Dr. Geeta Kathuria
Years of experience
Senior Consultant ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
- Besides Basic ENT , Special interest in Paediatric ENT and Head and Neck surgeries.
- Head and Neck Surgery and Oncosurgery specially thyroid and salivary gland surgeries.
During her services with Ministry of Health Malaysia ,she had important role in extending and developing ENT services in multispeciality tertiary care hospital .
Headed the Department of Paediatric Otolaryngology , Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalya(CNBC Hospital), Affiliated to Delhi University,Geeta Colony Delhi :36 :6mnths .
Trained in various Head and Neck procedures and plastic procedures in AIMS Kochi.
- Senior Residency : Lady Hardinge Medical College and Kalawati Saran Childrens Hospital,New Delhi. 3years and 1mnth
- Senior ENT Specialist ENT and Head and Neck Sugery Hospital Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia 3yr 1 mnth
- Senior Consultant ENT and Head and Neck Sugery Delhi ENT Hospital and Research Centre. Jasola Vihar, New Delhi. 15 months
- Assistant professor and Head of Department of Paediatric Otolaryngology , Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalya(CNBC Hospital), Affiliated to Delhi
- University,Geeta Colony Delhi :36 :6mnths
Awards & Distinctions
Stood third in Quiz in twenty seventh annual conference of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India (Delhi State) held at Hotel Park Royal, New Delhi on 8th May, 2004.
Stood First in Quiz in 29th annual conference of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India (Delhi State) held at Hotel Ashok, New Delhi on 13th-14th May, 2006.
Awarded "Penghargan Perkhidmatan Cemerlang" i.e Award of Excellence for my services in year 2011 by ( Department of Human Resources and Welfare, Ministry of Health), State of Perak, Malaysia.
Awarded 2ND Prize for KIK (Ministry of Health Malaysia)project - Teledish for ear syringing procedures as team B stari, in Konvention Inovasi :Kreatif dan Inventif(Convention and innovation), Perak , at Kolej Kesihatan BersekutuSultan Azlan Shah ,Ulu Kinta,Perak Malaysia on 8-10th October ,2013