Dr. Peeyush Jain
Years of experience
Director, Non-Invasive Cardiology and Head, Preventive Cardiology
- Worked at GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi (1985-1988)
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (1988-1989)
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
Hypertension, Diabetes, Cholesterol Management, and Quality Control in Medical Practice.
Awards & Distinctions
- Best Junior Resident, 1980
- Guest faculty at National and International Conferences in India and abroad.
- Editor in Chief, The Heart of the Matter, Bimonthly Journal of Heart and Diabetes Care 1996-2006.
- Author of 16 books on medicine and health in English and Hindi. Some books have also been translated in regional languages as well as Indonesian language.
- Former Peer reviewer, Indian Heart Journal
- Member, Editorial Board, Cardiology Today
- Member, Ethics Committee and Governing Council, Lady Irwin College, Delhi University, Delhi.