Dr. Ashok Omar
Cardiology - Interventional
Years of experience
Dr. Omar completed his MBBS from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur in 1976. He did his MD (Medicine) from GSVM Medical College Kanpur (U.P) in 1981. Cardiology training at National Heart Institute New Delhi from 1982-1987. Joined Escorts Heart Institute as Consultant Cardiology in 1988.
More than 100 research papers including abstracts in various International and National Journals.
- 33 years after Post Graduation (26 years in EHIRC/FEHI)
- National Heart Institute (1982-1988)
Listening music, watching movies & travelling
Awards & Expertise
- Award for distinguished clinical services for EHIRC by President of India Dr. Abdul Kalam on occasion of ISMICS.
- "Swajatiya Bhushan" by Omar Vaishya Mahasabha awarded in Bhubaneswar in Year 2006.
- Award for Social & Medical service from Gopi Krishan Dharmada Trust, Kanpur in Year 2003.
- Reorganization in Asia Pacific "Who is who book Index".