Dr. Aparna Jaswal
Years of experience
Cardiology & Electrophysiology
Observation training at Aurora Sinai medical centre, St. Luke Medical Centre, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, USA under the supervision of Dr. Masoood Akhtar and Dr. J. Sra-2006.
- Distinction in Biochemistry, Pharmacology, ENT. MBBS Examination.
- Pinnamineni Venkateswara Rao Gold Medal. Best out-going student for the year 1992-93 Andhra Pradesh University of Health Sciences.
- Dr. Wazir Gold Medal. Best student for the year. Diplomate of National Board 2003
- Distinguished Service Award. Indian Medical Association - Academy of Medical Sciences 2007-08
- Outstanding Achievements Felicitation. Indian Council for Human Relations. International Women's Day 2010
- Prof DP Basu Memorial Award CSI 2014
Electrophysiology (EP: Expertise in Ablation of various complex arrhythmias, Three Dimensional Mapping, Implantation of Pacemakers, ICDs, CRT, CRT D.