Dr. Rashmi Rajat Chopra
Orthopaedics / Bone & Joint Surgery
Years of experience
Dr. Rashmi Rajat Chopra is one of the very few Female Orthopaedic Surgeons in India. She has been practicing Orthopaedics since 2004. A post-graduate from the prestigious Mumbai University, she has obtained further professional qualifications from the United Kingdom. She has gained exclusive experience in Hand and Wrist surgery from the world renowned Wrightington Hospital, UK. She is working as a dedicated Hand and Wrist Surgeon in Delhi-NCR since 2012.
Problems related to Hand and Wrist are often neglected by the patients and as a result they tend to postpone the treatment which leads to increase the disability. Proper counseling with timely and effective intervention is needed. Her special interests are treatments of Rheumatoid Hand, Scaphoid fractures, Wrist Ligaments and TFCC injuries.
Dr. Rashmi Chopra's excellent communication skills and gentle nature helps to put the patients at ease. Her team consists of orthotists and physiotherapists to provide a complete pre and post-operative care.
- Senior Consultant Orthopaedics (Hand and Wrist)- Fortis Hospital (current)
- Consultant Orthopaedics (Hand and Wrist)- Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Delhi (2014-2016)
- Consultant Orthopaedics (Hand and Wrist Surgeon), ISIC, New Delhi (2013-2014)
- Clinical fellow Hand and Wrist Surgery, Wrightington Hospital, UK (2009-2012)
Awards And Honours
- National faculty and speaker in CMEs and Conferences
- Treatment of arthritis and deformities- Rheumatoid Hand
- Joint replacements, wrist and small joints
- Wrist arthroscopy
- Scaphoid fractures and non-unions
- Wrist pain- Ligament injuries, TFCC injuries
- Nerve palsy, Tendon transfer, Dupuytren's contracture
- All other traumatic and non-traumatic ailments of hand and wrist