Dr. Raman Kant Aggarwal
Orthopaedics / Bone & Joint Surgery
Years of experience
Director, Shoulder, Sports Injuries & Upper Limb Surgery
Dr. Raman Kant Aggarwal is a dedicated shoulder and sports injuries orthopaedic surgeon with more than 25 years of experience. He has been providing specialized care for the injuries of shoulder joint and a wide range of orthopaedic problems using cutting edge technology for the past 7 years in Delhi/NCR region.
He trained extensively at world renowned hospitals in UK (2004-2009, Wrightington & Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt, Oswestry), France, South Africa and Germany. His satisfied patients range from national level champions in boxing, judo, weight-lifting, kabbadi, body-building, cricketers, squash players, golfers to senior citizens who were not able to lift their arms without pain. He personally supervises the rehabilitation till they are back to their normal lives and smiling again with his compassionate and caring approach.
- 2009-2013 & 2015-2016 - Director- Shoulder services, Senior Joint and Arthroscopic Surgeon at Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
- 2013-2015 - Senior Consultant (Arthroscopy and Joint replacement) Surgeon Fortis, Gurgaon
- 2007-2009 - Fellow shoulder arthroscopic and replacement Surgery at Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Hospital, Oswestry UK
- 2006-2009 - Staff Surgeon at Bronglais Gen. Hospital, Aberystwyth, UK
- 2005-2006 - Registrar Lower Limb Unit at Wrightington Hopsital, UK
- 2004-2005 - Senior SHO at Distt General Hospital, Ormskirk UK
- 1995-2004 - Consultant Ortho Surgeon at City Ortho Hospital, Karnal
- 1993-1995 - Senior Registrar at Batra Hospital Delhi & PGIMS, Rohtak
Awards And Honours
- He is national faculty for conferences and workshops in IOA, IAS, SESI and Zonal & regional Orthopaedic Societies.
- Shoulder Replacement (Reverse, Total, Resurfacing, Part replacements)
- Arthroscopic (Key-hole) Surgery of shoulder joint for torn ligaments (dislocating shoulders, SLAP lesions), torn Rotator cuff and Biceps tendons, Frozen shoulders
- Elbow Arthroscopy for Tennis & Golfer's elbow, Elbow Replacement
- Wrist Fractures, ligament injuries
- Sports Injuries for ligaments of all joints
- Complex trauma and fractures