Dr. Himanshu Gupta
Orthopaedics / Bone & Joint Surgery
Years of experience
Senior Consultant Interventional Spine & Knee Specialist
Dr. Himanshu is a trained orthopedic surgeon having special interest in knee replacement and arthroscopic surgery along with dealing of complex trauma around the knee joint. He is also an Interventional Spine &Pain Physician having an experience of more than 9 years . He has done more than 8000 spine interventions including lumbar, sacral and cervical areas with utmost ease.
- Attending consultant and Fellow Interventional Pain and Spine at Doctor Kares Hospital, Gurgaon(2007 - 2009)
- Consultant & Interventional Spine & Pain Physician at Doctor Kares Hospital, Gurgaon (2009-2010 Dec)
- Consultant & Interventional Spine & Pain Physician at Shanti Muknd Hospital, Delhi
- Associate Consultant, Medanta Bone and Joint Institute. (June 2011- Dec 2013)
- Consultant, Medanta Bone and Joint Institute (Jan 2014- June 2016)
- He has special experience of total knee arthroplasty and has worked under Dr. Ashok Rajgopal, who has himself been the pioneer in the field of arthroplasty and knee arthroscopy.
- He has special expertise in Minimally Invasive Interventions for PIVD/Slipped Disc, Degenerated Disc Disease, Spine and Related Pains, Chronic and Cancer Pain, Neuralgias and Neuropathic Pains and Rheumatic Pains.